Friday, June 02, 2006

Weekend with a plan

Ahh so my friend Coco is visiting from Zurich this weekend and am expecting to be yelled at because I havent been keeping in shape at all! She my driving force when it comes to ambition and fitness. So I know I'll be sore and tired but also happy because of all that adrenaline.

So what's in for me?
-drinks at a fancy place in Covent Garden (St Martin's Lane Hotel)tonight. We could possibly catch a show if she's motivated.
-Saturday: Running along the Thames on the queen's walk..okay, make it jogging because I aint running anywhere! Good way to show her St paul and Tate Modern, along with all the fun around in the area. Maybe I'll do that London Dungeon thing..we'll see.
In the evening, if I can stand, we'll try that brazilian place for drinks and maybe dancing (Guanabara).
-Sunday: staying in Brick lane to enjoy the market and shopping in Spitalfields market.

-Monday: let's not think about it. It's only work.

I am invoking the Sun God with all my spite and spirit to be gracious this weekend and to give us sunny, warm, not too windy weather, here in this great city of London! Join me in prayers by writing and singing 'let the sunshine in...'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm all with you ! (for the prayers !). The weather is absolutely awefull here, but I know it's sunny in Bristol, so you probably have a chance ;-) Have fun !