Saturday, November 10, 2007

Sluggish

On a nice day, I can stare out of the window sometimes and see the view outside, on the river. On a bad day, I get to see more clouds than necessary and I am not seated next to the window.


And I also appreciate the heights and the empty space between my feet and the ground...

At least once the past week, I laid my head on the pillow feeling so numb and haggard and deaf I was just hoping to switch off. And then to be surprised the next morning to hear the alarm clock and realize I am still alive (sigh).

I really cannot think ahead enough to next year at this point. It's really living one day at a time, trying to keep my spirits and attention up everyday (thanks to vitamin c and multivitamin pills)...I love my bed...

And why do I only get along with friends who I can only see at most twice a year????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you more than you love your bed ;)
je suis triste de te sentir si las en ce moment.... I wish I could do more.

plein de becs - xoxoxoxox
ap

ps: les biscuits étaient dé-li-cieux.. MIAM!

Anonymous said...

bon ben en tout cas, tu as une super vue je trouve :-)