Saturday, February 09, 2008

Mai, Mitoko, and me

Sometimes falling asleep while watching movies in the early mornings makes me so nostalgic. I do love following stories, whether in books, movies, ballet, stage, music...So today apart from moving dust around and a lame attempt to clear the room, the agenda was to take catnaps and watch all the movies I can watch. They are meant to inspire and give me courage.

Something funny: a night out on Brick lane was suggested at work..after I move away from the area..so ironic. But I guess I will enjoy coming back.
Something to plan: maybe this year I will give a Valentine's day present, if I remember in time to find and get it. This would be a first.
Something to remember: to remember
Something kinda gross yet lifesaving: inactivated forms of a virus must be grown inside chicken eggs. DNA vaccines, on the other hand, can be grown in bacteria,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nan nan, fais pas ca pour le cado ;-) Attends plutot pour son anniversaire, ca passera mieux quand meme... lol