Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What's in the fridge?

I admit it, I've opened my fridge to stare lately. What I find in there is very disappointing every time and I end up closing the fridge with a sight.

Top shelf: cheese and chocolate. Also some miso paste and first dashi paste.
Second shelf: some meat I don't have the strength to cook, and some puff pastries to unroll. I suppose it's time to make pizza soon.
Third shelf: avocados, soymilk, creme fraiche, thai curry spices, mayonaise.
Veggie cabinet: lettuce, tomato, cucumber and bananas (maybe some oranges too)

On the fridge door, fron the top:
-soy sauce, lemon, 1 kiwi
-cold filtered water, night cream, day cream, body lotion
-fizzy bottled water, pear liquor (williamine), white wine, soy sauce

Staring at those just fills me up and I end up not eating much in the evening. My appetite just melts in this 30C weather. I just lay down on the futon with the fan in my face...
But you try and list the content of your fridge by memory: it seems like a good exercise, or a waste of time staring at them...?

No comments: