Tuesday, June 24, 2014

What I don't say out loud...

-That it burdens me that you ask the same thing over and over again because I know I'm going to flip the lid again and can't deal with the aftermaths. I'm not ready to deal with this kind of situation again and I don't care enough about you, dear colleague, so quit it.
-I'm rehearsing silently my goodbye speech every night before drifting to sleep. There is no longer any happiness but only things to change and not under my control in the job.
-I'd rather stay home watch a series than noone knows about around me than go out drinking or hang out with my colleagues
-I wish I had enough money to do liposucion on my fat belly
-It takes me days to learn a piece on the piano, mainly because at first it is exciting, and as time goes I get annoyed at my lack of talent, and am tempted to give up midway.
-I love studying but it feels that is the only thing I can somehow do up to my own standards
-Speaking of standards, some days feel like a day out in illusions or just pure nightmare: pretty girl is dumb, annoying guy keeps jumping into conversations and keeps stressing me out, everyone loks after themselves and ignores the elephant in the room. So I pretend there are really hot guys waving at me by the windows...and smile....Someone in high school wrote in my souvenir book that my smile is the best. I am forever thankful for the tip, because it also helps me find that happy place in my head
-I realized I might be afraid to love again or to rely on someone because I am very good at relying on someone completely, to the risk of loosing myself. It'd be nice to trust someone again but so far there seems to be thousands of miles physical distance between us, and a millions of unknowns...so I can be frank because ou're so far away.
-I love marron suisse and have no discipline around it. I might ignore everything else when I eat it.
-I've gotten used tot ravel on my own. How is it going to be when I'll travel with others again in September? Will I be able to enjoy it?
-I dreamt of being together with you for a long time, gazing out of the window and just being comfortable together. Dancing with you reminded me of dancing sweetly with my grandfather. But you let me down at least twice and I can't be hurt anymore. I might be cold and snappy the next time we meet
-I need to prepare a song for your 10 year anniversary, and maybe a dance for fun.
-I need to save money for your 40year anniversary, because I really want to do it
-I can only see the future up to my last planned holiday....
-Thank you for making my heart race from time to time when yous mile, but you are too young and I don't want to stress out.
-I somehow get scared often in the dark for no reason, imagining scary things...is it a sign I have something or someone to protect? I miss going to martial arts training to get rid of the tension and train those reflexes...

In the meantime, let's act cool and detached and think about the imaginary scene outside the windows...

No comments: