Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Food and emotions

On this chilly wednesday morning, I started my daily routine: oatmeal, shower, bus, email checking. But today a slight variation. I was itching from going to the mall...a girl has got to do what she feels like right? So to wait for the bus I hop into Cofee Haven, the nearest coffee shop, because my stomach was asking for food. Hum, that diet is definetely not working. Asked for a small chai and a cookie....
Got back to the bus stop and started sipping on the Chai...maybe because it was chilly and I was not full awake yet, and the prospect of spending money...but oh boy, that Chai hit a spot! The best sweet chai eve in my life...

So on the bus, while savouring the delicious brew(I could get addicted to this), I wondered...Those food tasters, do they taste your food with an empty stomach or after a Mac Donald splurge? heheheh I guess if you own a reputable restaurant, you better hope the critics are not coming with a full stomach...actually u better hope they're coming after a break up or a major setback, or going to shop...

And so today I'm poorer than 4 hours ago, but I had a great Chai and 3 new Cds...

No comments: