Tuesday, October 19, 2004

No "nouki" ?

Well, one of my best friend is getting married and it amazes me how fast it goes.

So I'm in the middle of packing, preparing for my interviews, and refreshing on everything I'm supposed to have acquired for 6 years..grrr

News? Well, how about that chip to be implanted for medical records? And once again, for the simple minds like me, it's annoying to see that things are never black or white. Chips are good (with a hamburger and fish, just kidding) if you want to save on paper, but bad because it can be used to infringe your liberties/freedom...well, I think there must be something acting as a chip implant for that, maybe more secret (think Interpol?)...and maybe I just read too many of those Robert Ludlum pages.

As for nouki, still one at the horizon...

No comments: