Monday, April 21, 2008

My 'secret' garden...



It is secret because noone knows what is in those 2 pots: after planting some grains on sunday, every morning I wake up excited that maybe some magic happened and I will see some new little green plants emerge from the brownish dirt! I am even tempted to do the same dance as in the anime となりのトトロ (Tonari no Totoro). Except I have to wake up at 6am these days so really, the only dance I manage to do is to not to sleep on the toilet...heheh

In any case, now that I have proved myself in the rearing of plants that don't die upon my presence, I am getting adventurous and trying on to grow things that I could eat...of course I like pretty things too, such as the pink pale tulips...


But all my efforts are always to fill my stomach...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool tes plantations :-) Ca me fait pense que g toujours pas rempote mes plantes, sniff ...lol

Bon j'ai hate de voir ce qui sort de tes pots quand meme :-)

Anonymous said...

Vivement mon chez moi et mon balcon que je puisse faire pousser des trucs !!

PS : ton "text vérification" est plus long à taper que le texte du comment, mdr!