Saturday, September 06, 2008

Autumn in London


That was Trafalgar Square at the end of the Beijing olympics...August went. September has rushed in with a torrent of rain and wind. The only bright fact is I have my ticket for an island much closer to the equator...let November come.

Before that, a lot to worry about:
-Japanese interview to enroll into classes
-Products exam for work
-Saving money for that November holiday (the Japan trip fund is also accepting donations!)
-Sending those outstanding posts...ahem...
-Stop biting nails..
-Loose 20 pounds (top of mission impossible list)
-Keep my friends...

The list is tiring me. I should just go back to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Courage pour la liste ... Moi j'ose meme pas en faire de peur d'etre deprimee... Tu vas ou en Novembre, Mada ?