Sunday, September 07, 2008

I feel like a woman when...

-People around me start comparing their mobile phnoe features, discussing the operating systems, gadgets and accessories they have with it...totally a guy thing! When they lend it to me to see, I have a hard time understanding how to make a phone call with it...

-the cold autumn wind lifts up my skirt and my buttocks feels the breeze...

-I spot a nice pair of jeans on a nice pair of legs and I just want to see the front of that person walking in front of me..yiikes, there's a girl walking next to him...totally jealous!

-I get into the cosmetics aisles in a pharmacy or department store. Come to think of it, we women always think we can look or be better with tons of creams and medicines on...based on how the product container looks like.

-I am getting a head massage.

-I get people around me to do what I wanted them to do and I don't feel guilty about it because I was nice.

No comments: