Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 days under the sun

I have packed away the wool coat, and taken out the tissues. Pollen and dust are seen reflecting the light from the sun that has blessed us for about 3-4 days now. The temperature is consistently reaching the double digits, from noon anyway. The mornings are comfortable even though the evenings are still chilly. Maybe we are having a pleasant spring.

But I am faced with brain tiring decision to make. On one hand, a tiresome but secure job to do, in a different country where opportunities for entertainment or access to evening courses are limited. On the other hand, the risk of unemployment but maybe also the chance to change job.

I have 2 weeks to make a choice, before flying off to the other face of the earth and forget myself in unknown land. So for now, in between looking for hotels, I am looking for jobs. It should be the other way around, but I am too stressed to be doing it full time, and I am more interested in enjoying my holidays. I haven't open a textbook in weeks, and I know I am loosing some vocabulary already, but I will cram before the departure..

For now, I am trying my best to tamper my guts feeling and wait for the deal breaker to show up, one way or another so that I can make a decision whether to sign the damn contract or not...

1 comment:

Zabador said...

Courage ! Ca va etre cool le Japon !!!