Monday, July 27, 2009

Ouch !!!

Today was painful. Not the usual monday pain though. I lost my left arm to inoculation shots, and I got so ripped off my wallet and bank account has turned into an optical illusion.

Why? How?

Because in order to stay healthy in this world, one has to get shot with all sorts of vaccine ! I sure hope the price I had paid will make me invincible! Apart from the left arm, of course.

Typhoid+Hepatitis+Yellow fever = £130
Malaria tablets = £35
Nurse professional fee = £45

I wish I just shot myself. That nurse deserves to be kicked. All she did was plant the syringe in me, without even cleaning my arm or her hands, or wear gloves or anything after typing on the computer all my medical history details. That is a travel clinic in the city of London, near all those lawyers offices and Royal court of Justice. Next time I will go get shot in my usual place, far away, at the hospital of tropical disease in Tottenham Court Road. At least they don't charge a bloody nurse fee...

I am facing it: I am weak, and always react too late. The late reaction tends to be quite violent and contained within me...my dark side is a lot of contained hatred and late reactions....

1 comment:

Mialy said...

ouch! on so many levels.