Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Theory test PASSED

And so after much stressing and cramming the rules of the road, and having a record of 50% on the practice exams,I have managed to pass the UK theory test for car drivers...yup, I know what ABS is for and why it is important or adv ertized on all thos car commercials, what the speed limits are, what to do with a horse on the road, bla bla...Now I just have to find a car to do the practice test with in August. Hopefully my driver instructor will lend the car, otherwise I am in a 'pinch'. The next stressful test is next week, and work-related, and I haven't really reviewed anything...

For now, it is time to empty my head of all those multiple choices answers and save my energy in the heat that is baking London. Tomorrow it is going to rain so I will be able to sleep comfortably in my duvet again...

2 comments:

Zabador said...

LOL, moi c'est une question sur une poule qui m'avait traumatisee ... il fallait l'ecraser ... je suppose que pour le cheval, il faut pas ! MDR

ap said...

yeah! Bravo!