Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween is near

Lately, I have had some anxious dreams.

For example, I dreamt that I forgot to pick up my Halloween costume before flying off to the murder party. My heart was racing like mad when I woke up.

Just the day before, I had this dream where I am running like mad to return to shelter because the person I was somehow following did a U-turn and started running after me. And for some reason I know that he was going to explode. Again I was panting like I had run for real a 60m sprint.

For the costume, I understand my impatience to get to the party. For the other one...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

c koi ton costume alors?

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

Wait till its posted

Unknown said...

Yeah, you didn't forget it :D I can't wait for the photos :D

Unknown said...

Mialy, y en a sur mon site:
http://zabador.free.fr/gallery/index.php?/category/31