Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Recruiting ?!

Recently there were a few 50-60year old somethings visiting the office for interviews. We are shortstaffed and recruiting. Apparently th emanagers settled on an ex-employee.

Today, another crowd came for role plays and interviews. And they were in their early 20s...LOL. The guys on my technical team lustily eyed the new recruit wannabes, as they waltzed in and out of the office in their shiny black suits. To think the only candidates that visited our department were closer to retirement than anything, even I find it unfair!!!

It makes me feel old, and insinuates that no talented young graduate would not want to do our job...But to be positive, I have a job I can handle and allows me to travel around at ease. I would rather be among the elves making things work rather than to be in the limelight selling a Dorian Gray style image.

No comments: