Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..stupor!!!

I was idly looking for split ends when trying to stay awake during a meeting when I encountered a shiny strand of hair...it wasn't reddish or thin, it was a spotlessly white/gray and as long as my other hair. What is this feeling? It is shock and also terror mixed with disbelief. This strand f hair has been growing like any other hair, and I only notice it now.

From that time on, all I notice is that strand of hair and I frantically look for it everywhere on my head now, to see if there are more. It feels I changed from a mere teenager to an old woman. I want to protest against the hair and say I am still young and pretty as a 10 year old, but at the same time I am resigned to accept that at my age I no longer can wear mini tank tops (because the belly flab will show) and have some responsibilities (to work to get money to eat)

Life is hard, and today life also gave me gray hair. sniff

No comments: