Thursday, September 30, 2004

Friends

Yes, I am in my Post-Friends period...The serie ended and I'm also far away from my friends. So here's a little something to let you know I remember. All of you hopefully will recognize which one you are.

Boarding school wouldn't be the same without you
And I still totally trust and support you in what you do
I miss those perfect chemistry lab we had

Your weird attraction to the occult
You, silly russian baker!
I hope to come across you in the flesh again soon
and save you from exhaustion while you try to save the world

You taught me windsurfing and sailing
Between Maths and Physics books
And how to live life at its fullest despite all the crazy nuns around!

It was love at first sight
Green eyes, shy, we didn't spend enough time together
But we'll still be crazy when we meet

You're easily high on sugar
and drives me mad with laughter
And when you enter a room, I know there's fun ahead!

A roomate from heaven
Who introduced me to opor ayam and es teler
And who will get the "mado desu" expression!

East coast, foxtrot, salsa
You get it all, and a piece of my wretched heart
I hope to get a dance with you again someday

Close beds, drunken parties, and late night talking
You're a role model for your motivation and application
May New York give you what you came for

I'll never be as dedicated to to foeld as you are
Engineer to the bone, you make me laugh at my worst

You make me feel like a better person
And say all the right things I thought I'll never hear
It's a real blessing to know you

She says she hastwo left feet
But she forgot to say she's gorgeous and knows how to move everything else!

Ah you people, thank you!


And now, I need to find a leotard for my ballet class.....no kidding!

No comments: