Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Mr Right

The winter is looming ahead and I again face my cold king sized bed alone. I'm not looking for Mr Right, because as they say, he'll never show up when I'm ready..okay, for the heck of it here is some qualities and peks of my Mr Right.
-Eye catching gorgeous
-Treats me right and doesn't underestimate my capacity for evilor good doing
-Into watersports...come to think of it, any sports except fishing and hunting
-At least tolerates classical music and doesn't mind going to Ballet recitals or Philharmonic orchestras
-Does not smoke
-Can hold his drinks (coz I can't, I'll need someone to safely get me home!)
-Loves to cook (imagine a man cooking in his boxers and an apron on...sexy..ok, too much Food Network viewing but hey, a girl has got to dream)
-Likes to try new things (food, wine, dances, positions), things not including new women
-Likes to dances (from jumping up and town style to salsa, swing, waltz....)
-reliable, terribly on time all the time
-Comfortable in the jungle (survivor style) and in tight social protocol situation (aka family dinners)


The list is fairly long already but as Xmas is getting here soon, it's ok to get in the mood...And a gift certificate won't do in this case! Although you can argue maybe it's appropriate...urgh, we'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe ! Actually, I want the same one (except for the watersports which I replace with flying -- at least, he has to accept being in a plane with me when I get my licence).

Anyway, this points out the fact that this Mr. Right probably does not exist. But if he does, how many of them do you think are available ? ;-)