Thursday, September 30, 2004

Mr Wrong

Before you think I'm bitter and just overzealous, let me tell you that despite what it seems, not all guys are Mr Wrong. But It's sure annoying that most of them seem to run into me. So here are some characteristics of Mr Wrong...

1) Loves to talk, about themselves and things I do not care about
2) Seems to think women belong in the kitchen and to be babymakers 24/7
3) Thinks I'm stupid and cannot take care of myself
4) Has a B.O. problem
5) Doesn't like my friends because they're not smart enough for him
6) Cannot perform under pressure, or 3sec is the norm...(waste of my time)
7) Does not like Classical Music at all
8) Offers no support in anything I do (so what if I want to be a brain surgeon?)
9) overly protective
10) Does not stand PDA....weird, I know

No comments: