Sunday, January 28, 2007

Forcing myself and trying

I forced myself to go out last night and I dont regret it. No matter how sick, no matter how dead my body is, and no matter how annoyed I was to wake up from a 2h nap, the party was fun and I even got an early birthday card! So sweet!

Even going to work is not so bad because 'LIVE FROM AUSTRALIA, ITS THE AUSTRALIAN OPEN MEN'S FINAL'!

So maybe I'm not going to die now. Maybe I'll wait a bit...Oh and my horoscope says this:
'No one is standing in your way right now, so why are you standing still? Today the road ahead of you is clear, straight and flat -- perfect conditions for a gorgeous takeoff! One small effort will take you a lot further than you can imagine, so buck up the courage to start that conversation, smile in the direction of that cute stranger, or march into your supervisor's office and ask for that long-overdue raise! Prepare yourself for an enriching tomorrow. '


Hang on, I've got my dead-woman-from-the-grave-face with snout all over from my running nose. I aint gonna humiliate myself in front of some cute stranger! And my supervisors dont have a bloody office and dont work on Sundays....but am heading down somewhere..to my bed for a 3 day sleep hopefully

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah right - Office or no - just try asking me or the others for a raise - I see Panda-slap two on the horizon....

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

I DID talk to a cute stranger in a police disguise! To ask him where the health centre was..but he sent be somewhere so far I almost couldnt walk back...that will teach me! Cute or not this one is ignorant!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hum, this is a rather nice horoscope ! Too bad the cute guy was a stupid one (but this is quite often the case, isn't it ?) ... Well, still, it doesn't mean the ugly ones are smart either ... WEEEEE, we have no hope !