Monday, January 08, 2007

What happens in Vegas...

...Stays in Vegas...but here are some snippets...

First, we stayed in Circus Circus. We went out to see a show of Le Cirque du Soleil, and basically could not escape this whole circus that is Las Vegas (strip clubs, limousines, slots machines).



We didn't spend money on gambling: a mere $4 each, just enough for the waitress to bring us some free drinks. We basically played penny slots and made a dollar last forever! We did spend some money on shows and food, and shopping (that goes for me).

Of course there were the must sees, usually free. But my all time favourite is the dancing fountain in front of the Bellagio.


I could watch it over and over again and never get fed up with it. And I was so lucky on this one as I caught the show with the music from my all time favourite movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, Venise (dixit Indiana Jones) ... Trop bo ces hotels, tres contente de les revoir grace a toi !!! Aussi, tres marrante la musique que tu as choisis ... et Singing in the Rain, ahhh ... Bon ok, ca vaut pas "I like to be in America" :-))) lol lol

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

Ahhhh''I like to be in America'..a true classic as well. Could be fun with the fountains