Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year


And so I am once again in the country of big cars, big roads and food store filled with terribly tempting food. The trip was pretty awful and tiring, what with the 2h queue for securiy at Gatwick and the tiniest leg room ever fo a flight across the Atlantic. But I survived it so far, and was glad to get through another security check that took about 30minutes in Philadelphia. I got a pretzel and a small (american size so it's only 1L) pink lemonade...mmmmmm

I am now rested and sleepy. but it's nice to have daylight up till 5ish, give that so far I have slept throgh most part of the morning.

I expect no fireworks today. Just a bit of food, loud music, drunk college people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonne Année ma douce amie...
Je t'embrasse tres fort.
AP

Anonymous said...

Bonne annee 2007 !!!!! muahaha :-)