Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy...happy Christmas and New Year

There are people who cry of joy and happiness, and those who blush and loose their tongue. And everyone should experience both at least once in their life. I did, after my belly filled up with Ikan Bumbu Bali and red wine, and with the warm confort and company of 2 great friends: Hobbes - aka Moo Moo- and Bambi. The light was right, the air got thick, and it was one of those moments that seem so bright in memory.

And so I go on facing the terrible grey fog around me, wrapped in that fuzzy warm feeling that will keep me cheered up for a long time again.

I have no words to convey my contentment. I do hope to spread the feeling around me.

Thank You.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joyeux Noel !!!

Merry Xmas everybody !!

Anonymous said...

That was a good night for me as well - should live long in the memory! Thank you to Panda and Bambi for making it a special night... :)

Hobbes (Moo Moo is now officially dead...)