Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Relativity

I was knocked alive by my throat choking itself from a surreal feeling that last night never happened. Then it slowly damwned that it may have been a really happy day indeed despite the physical failings.

However I was soon reminded of my carelessness, not only towards my close friends who either got hurt or helpessly watched a train wreck, but by my own subtle memories that kept crawling back to mind, writing themselves on the 'shouldnt have said' and the 'shouldnt have done' lists. The whole night now seems like a horrible free fall to ridicule, but I was too lightheaded by the thrill of falling and what I saw (and ate and drunk), that I managed to pass out before hitting rock bottom.

It isnt just a hangover. I was living like there was no tomorrow, and waking up to realize I was not dead and now have to face and rebuilt everything I destroyed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aller, chuis sure que tu t'inquietes pour rien ... Puis tu n'as rien dit de si affreux ... Enfin, oublie pas que les autres etaient dans le meme etat que toi, maybe they did not notice, maybe they forgot already ...