Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Pleasure, Fear , Pain

Pleasure:
Mouthwatering dishes sampled at the food fest last sunday: oysters, venison, sblime salmon, lots of alchol (fantastic orgasmic jamaican mule, yup),Eton mess (yummy cream and straberries),meringue and cherries and a sachertorte...aaaaaaaaaa bliss impersonated as a chocolate cake :)

Fear: how do you balance fear of death and fear of living?
having the butterflies is when you know you want to do something but you fear the pain that could fall upon you if it doesn't go according to your plans. That is what I am having these days. I am balancing fear of pain/death (or rejection shame) and fear of missing out on the great things in life.

Pain: I can't describe it because it is mainly something that hurts emotionally rather than physically. It can be so acute I'd want to chop my fingers to remind myself there are other less destructive feelings that exist...

No comments: