Friday, June 08, 2007

Small miracles

Sometimes, it is worth noticing the small miracles in this sad life, because there is nothing else to think of, other than depressing bleak weather.

So.

Starting with the fact that I have been invited to a ball! And the fact that I have been invited by a girl doesn't change my amazement and excitement. After all, apart from ring dance, I have never been to any ball. Iam trying to sort chronologically search my memory but unless there's a blck hole in there, I cannot see another occurrence of a ball.And it is a themed ball (yes, my favourite), so it will be a summer dance/halloween practice/mardi gras...

The other thing is that someone at work gave me a t-shirt! A while ago, this bicycle (or bycicle?) fanatic wore a manga t-shirt and I complimented him on it. I said something like: 'oh cool t-shirt! didn't know you liked anime/manga'. So he gave it to me. So now if I like something you wear, I expect you give it to me after I complimented you about it...I am a simple mind...


The last thing which I find quite sweet and very rare, is the fact that another person at work doesn't leave unless he asks me: 'are you ok? are you gonna be ok?' Which is quite responsible, isn't it? Or maybe he thinks I am incapable and quite scatterbrain and easily stressed...ah well, it's just funny how I have to almost kick him out because really, I am fine (even if I have no idea what is going on).


And of course other small miracles daily occur at work when things supposedly go wrong, panicked stupid b***ds call and ask for advice, and who minutes later say there is no more problem, for no reason...But I stay merry and pop in more drugs, and stay in bed because I am ill, sick and very drowsy, and can only hope there are some more small miracles worth experiencing...

3 comments:

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

A litle description of my illness: my throat aches and explodes in my ears, and my nose is running like the Niagara falls. My head is half deaf due to the explosions in the ears. And my joints and 'muscles' are very very sore

Anonymous said...

Well, stay in bed ... :-)

Who is this mysterious (male ?) person who is taking care of you at work ????? :D

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

He's this kid who started the job a few months ago and who is trying to learn as fast as he can, which is good.