Friday, August 24, 2007

The end of a job


So it has come to an end. I am now officially unemployed till september, and it feels like a deserved holiday. As a matter of fact I am headed for few days to Madrid, to sample the warm and hopefully dry weather.
Today I am recovering from the excesses of last night (3 rhum n coke, champagne, white wine, mojito), and trying to ward off the sniffles..weather was crap over here lately.

It's hard to turn the page, but change is good and exciting even if it is stressfull. I seem to be in good hands, as the new job already sent me a whole welcome package with directions to the office, restaurants, shopping mall, etc...pretty cool...all i need now is the energy to tune my brain into the new set of skills to be learned ot master the new job...

No comments: