Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How to stop biting nails

So the week started slowly, with work giving me more headaches than usual because I am getting sicker and sicker with the flu and can't seem to have any more medication at home. I was very happy to see Mr and Mrs Denmark though , who enjoyed a bit of typical rainy weather in Chinatown.

Hopefully they got home alright and managed to get some rest in their Paddington hotel last weekend.
During their visit, we managed to eat Bengladeshi (of course!), delicious burger and milkshakes at Ed's Diner at Leicester Sq, the good old sandwich at Subway (they're crazy about this), chinese food in Chinatown, and sushi in Little Tokyo (aka Brewer St).

In all that frenzy, I started biting my nails again...after it gre the whole summer..sniff. And no, putting on acrylic fake nails does not help as they are too long and I am unable to use a keyboard with them, or pick my nose, ears and scratch my eyballs. So really...please, show me the will to stoooop...

The alternative so far has been to wear gloves..but I believe I am weird enough at work without it so no need to stand out even more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hasio tain'akoho. lol -M-