Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Something to look forward to

I have no more trip planned this year. It's sad. I already miss my friends. And the ones I know in London are travelling abroad (or not really friendly, or autistic). Everyone I like here is away, out of London or moving away.

Fortunately work is pretty intense and lots of interesting concepts and opportunities flying about, as well as germs...but the company is offerning vaccine shots (ok, for only £12)...should I get them? Am not a big syringe fan. But again if I want to continue swimming and working with coughing and sneezing colleagues and survive the winter, maybe I should...but I don't have time to go...I have work to do....or cheese to buy ...or cake to buy....or some other food...for the team...am glad they love food, and I miss the adrenaline rush of being on the desk..because for now I am stuck doing e-learning (some of it ok, some of it are like fire prevention and safety at work..very boring). I can't wait to install my first product and then tear it apart and re-install it...something I like to do with some people's brain.

I can't wait for the year to finish..because next year:
-I will have an extra holiday (as per company policy, 1 additional day off /year, max 30 days...so after 30 years service one has 55 days off/year..LOL)
-My Maman will come to visit me...yeah (inch'Allah)
-I will get older (boooooo)
-Maybe I'll get my own apartment , no more sharing, if my bank lends me some money
-I will have vacation days to spend wisely in various trips

So seriously, for once I want time to go faster...Like I want to wake up and it's 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, t'inquietes, 2008 viendra assez vite ! A vrai dire, j'ai un peu l'envie inverse: freezer le temps et en profiter pour faire tout ce que g en retard a faire (oui je sais, je me ballade sur un blog la maintenant, c mal, tres mal ! Lol), prendre le temps de decompresser, de me vider la tete et de cicatriser, sans pour autant vieillir ... rha la la ... pffft ... En plus 2008, c l'annee de nos 30 ans, moi g pas envie de la commencer, DU TOUT ! lol Sauf peut-etre si on va sur une ile feter ton anniv :-) muahahha