Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bye bye 'twenies'


I love cartoons, I watch anime
I lick the Nutella pot clean with a finger, a spoon or a knife
I still bite my nails
I can't cook following a written recipe
I still cry loads when I like someone and I don't see why they don't like me
I am still not comfortable talking about sex in public
I can't drink more than 2 glasses of alcohol without being trashed
I still think I can do ballet with a 40kg buttock
I like fairy tales and read them from time to time.
My hair is till black and I haven't found a white hair yet but lots of split ends :(
I like sweet and candy, and carambar and malabar
I still hate waking up and going to work even if sometimes it's fun during the day
I like lego, a lot
And collage

Funny I got older supposedly!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tout ca ne me parait pas incompatible avec ton nouvel âge! ;) Joyeux Anniversaire (encore) et bienvenue dans la gang!

ps: moi j'ai 30 ans et je suis encore à l'ecole! :D

Anonymous said...

Bonne anniversaire !!! Jejeje :-) Et c pas une raison pour commencer a penser aux mecs trop VIEUX ! lol lol lol... ok, je sors :-)

Anonymous said...

Bon anniversaire !! Bienvenue au club ;)

Unknown said...

you still look like ur 12...lol....maybe you'll live till ur 200 yrs old! =)

SolofoRahary said...

welcome to your new home!