Monday, January 31, 2011

Let me feel pain...good pain...

it was a good relaxing day to try something new, since I got old and all. So I went for a thai massage at this place and got some interesting experience.

First of all it was my time of the month, and I was a bit nervous it would be unpleasant for the masseur. But I had more stressful things to worry about once the massage started. My belly started acting up, and lying on my belly, and him pulling and pushing me flat on the ground like a crepe, I was worried I would just fart out loud...

Somehow though, just as I was about to explode, he pushed here and there on my body and the gaz stayed inside me. not sure if that is good or bad, but I would say at that moment it was good for both of us.

Then lying on my back, my stomach was making all sorts of growling noises that made me laugh out loud of nervousness and embarrassment. It was past 16:30 and I still had one hour to go. It was really nice though, as every part of my body he touched was painful, and his massage really untied some of the knots I have been carrying for years.

I just wish my stomach would stop talking and scare the hell out of me. next time I will try the swedish massage. I bet that is even more painful...

No comments: