Friday, August 04, 2006

A day in the life of -H-

This looks more and more like a diary entry:
Today, walked across London for an hour to buy shoes (yes, I needed a pair after I couldn't find one that satisfied my fancy from my cupboard). To afford these new ones I will have to sell my old clothes and shoes that bore me next week. Then went for drink in Notting Hill with a coworker (sorry I metion work). On my way back, saw a disgraceful woman in the bus: wearing a lycra top too small for her, and a pair of tight jeans also too small for her. It was so small she was showing her full black laced panties to the whole bus..beuark. Viva liberty of expression...

Thought about something I discussed earlier in the evening: I do envy people with childhood friends. I have great friends but I don't see them very often. Someone asked if our time spent together were fantastic, joyful, awesome, yet superficial moments as they are only blips in time. For me they are not, as I give myself heart and soul to that moment, forgeting how ugly and miserable life can be, rejoicing only in the time spent together. They may be mere blips in time, but they are happy blips that make it worth waiting for the next blips.

I'm not even sure how you spell that word: bleeps, blips, bleaps...

And there is no childhood friend for me to share the stories of the past.

Oh and i've been let down quite unexpectedly by a local good friend who decided to go to the beach with some other girls without telling me (let alone inviting me). I always expect so much of people and let myself be disapointed.

I'm afraid to be blue in a white rage, green hatred and red anger so I'll just get in my shell and stay brown and spicy

Until all is rosy again...(think of a happy thought)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about it. Pandas don't need the beach - they need areas of lush vegetation and plenty of Bamboo - so go seek that and you should cheer up. Alternatively go seek/stalk Prison break guy... :)

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

Ahh Wentworth Miller...:)

Ateee said...

hmm dont think its "bleeps" ..hehe..

and yes think happy thoughts angie :)

Anonymous said...

Well, yes, life sucks as you say ... Same here, I go happy, then expect things, then I'm disappointed when people go to some Mexican restaurant while forgetting to tell me - especially when it was my idea in the first place ! I was so sad and so enraged !!