Monday, August 28, 2006

You're just too good to be true

Really, one of my favourite songs.

It's funny how being out of my element makes me notice the smallest details about people and their effor tot blend in or not. This is one of those occasions where I assume the form of a wall or blend into the wallpaer to observe what people are doing when they think noone is watching.

Another funny, yet typical of me as well at least, is to almost forget about someone, and then be completely overwhelmed by surprise and mixed feelings when that person is mentioned. More suprising even is the fact that the particular person actually seems responsive from miles away...it is a hell of a rollercoaster ride! It's like when you give up waiting for someone at dinner, order some food, and they just turn up when the food has come...


Note to self:running gives me sore shoulders...unbelievable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unberieveabre! Hmm interesting - was 'that' person mentioned in conversation? Ahh Pandas should try and let go until one can harrass and scare 'that' person into submission - or at least get them to come for a night out...

Running hurts your shoulders? Maybe you should try running with your feet then?....

Anonymous said...

is this that song...your too good to be true, i can't take me eyes off of you? I love that song :)

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

I can never remeber who sang that one but I know the Muse had a good cover that I used to listen to in Ati-san's car...good stuff