Monday, August 07, 2006

Ohayoo gozaimasu!

Darn, it's monday...and I'm not sleepy despite an all nighter.
Thoughts for today:
-happy and chilled: weather is rainy and I have to catch up on sleep!
-wishing to dream of flying. Well given my weight at the moment it'll be a welcomed miracle!
-I need to do more mental math exercises, because I can't multiply anymore.
-Am actually thinking in Japanese sometimes, thanks to all these animes I watch...sugoi!
-The radio keeps mentioning '6 weeks of summer'...how depressing...I wish there were 6 months of summer!
-A special comforting thought to Zab who must not feel very good these days. Life really sucks at times.

Alright, the God of my dreams calls me into sleep (ahem, Wentworth Miller)..MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More seriously, someone told me once I am using comedy or laughter to mask everything and don't allow anyone to get close to me...maybe. I only feel I enjoy a good time in good company though, even if sometimes I also enjoy the silence of an early morning by myself.

1 comment:

Ateee said...

hahahaha wentworth miller!!!