Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hush hush

I have a tendency to fall for the guy I dream him to be instead of the guy he is.

So I'm building myself up for a dissapointment. My horoscope didn't give much good news either:
'A romantic climate will reign and your heart will be on fire. Do not make any lavish investments for the time being; it is the opportune moment to tighten your belt. Examine your various projects more closely. At work, a situation that was shaky will improve, strengthen and solidify. Improve your health by limiting your consumption of alcohol and sweets. Take care of your appearance; this could help you to positively influence others.'

Soooo I need to save money, go on a diet, and stop biting my nails...this is worse that trying to fit my priorities and life goals into a sudoku grid. And my heart is so not on fire, more like hardening...just hoping it wont get brittle and break into pieces at the slightest shock...or high cholesterol level..arghhhhh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo.... let me get this straight - you live your life according to the formation of stars that may not actually exist anymore.

Moreover you are organising your life around a sudoku grid?....

Pandas are such strange creatures....

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

Pandas are an endangered species, and I so feel like it as well as I find noone that understands me...sniff...poor me!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, let me have a look at mine, and then commit suicide ;-)