Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Surviving Monday

Some people should be neutered...

I was walking quietly back to the office when someone walking behind me moaned about the weather being a bit chilly. In this country, that means they're trying to start a conversation. And it's considered polite to respond with a nod, a smile or something like grumpy 'yeah'. So I did emit some sounds repulsive sounds, but instead of discouraging the other person, he actuyally walked past, looked at me and said:
'can you give me your telephone number?'

In my head I imagined his head self-combusting and bursting into flames, him screaming in unberable pain, and dying slowly by suffocating on his own burnt flesh and fluids...

I said:' No, it's confidential. Good day'
Seriously, how dare he sneek on me like that and ambush me with a stupid question like that???Do I go to people and ask for their phone number? The mere fact that he has to do that for me means he's not worth my phone number...geez...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahahah, les gens te font toujours des trucs bizarres dans la rue ! lol lol lol