Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Anger management

In some situation, I can see myself very angry and put on my hate mask. In those moments, a burning rage builts up from my inner soul, spreads dangerously through my hormonal circuits and takes hold of my stomach, throat and brain. It distorts all other feelings that I know I can feel on a regular day, and makes me focus on how to impair, hurt and destroy the objects of my hate.
It is unbelievable to hate that strongly until you can actually taste it in your mouth and your mind is already churning ways to pulverize those people, their family, etc...I am not talking about sudden death or dissapearance, I am talking about the Count of Monte Cristo vengeance or vendetta: slow, inevitable, humiliating, and self inducted misery and death.

Unfortunately for me, I haven't found a way to achieve that.

Most importantly, I need to focus on what I am going to do next for myself, to steer away from any confrontation or dealings with those useless incompetent and despiseful egos, and progress my life and career. For I wear my emotions on my sleeves and will not be able to hide my passionate loathing for long.

No comments: