Monday, September 03, 2007

I am the new kid

Sometimes it is quite fun to be thrown into a new environment: new people, new canteen, new boss, new work...mostly, I get to find everything new so it's all exciting and shining and oh so motivating.
Even if I can't access the material I need to work on, I did a good impersonation of the annoying kid who goes from grown up to grown ups asking aboutt heir job, sitting on their (......not that!)...their calls, and doing chit chat...it's a bit awkward though because it's a fine line between annoying bitch and cute first-starter.

In any case, I survived my first day and even booked my holidays..yatta!
God, 4 more days before the weekend...am not made for regular office hours (sigh)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alors, ca s'est bien passe ? Et quand tu causes de vacances, c halloween compris ?