Thursday, September 13, 2007

Why isn't it Friday?

Of course, it's whining day today. AM waiting for the weekend with much impatience, mainly because I get to sleep without an alarm clock, like billions of people. The extra reason is that I need to forget the traumatizing audition I had with the Philharmonic Choir last night. Surprisingly then, I wasn't loud enough (gasp), but then again I never auditioned in a huge hall. As expected my sight reading was catastrophic, and my scales were probably hardly passing grades...
Why did I bother? Because in my haste and enthusiasm I didn't realize who I was auditioning for! Go figure. On the other hand the rehearsal was very enjoyable, and it gives me even more strength to visit more choirs and work on my piece.

Until then it's goign to be much noise in my area...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ben zut ! Dommage pour la chorale... Pas assez fort, oui alors, ca c'est surprenant :-) Bon apparemment, tu avais un peu vise haut ! Chuis sure que ca marchera mieux la prochaine fois. Et courage, Vendredi, c'est demain :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, today IS friday !!! lol