Saturday, August 08, 2009

A visit from the East

Last week, before my escapade to South of Francce to glare at the warm sun, F came to visit, from Japan. She was in England for her 9 days summer holidays and made a point to visit all her friends in the country. I was very honoured and happy to see her.
I first and last met her in Tokyo in May, around some seriously yummy monja...mmmmm.
With her friend and colleague R, she enthusiastically followed my guided tour of my area in east London, along Whitechapel road, passing the mosque, Brick lane, the small streets where Jack the Ripper operated, and curry at Dawat. Of course they did the touristy places the days before, and F even went to Hartfields, where Winnie the pooh played.
I hope they enjoyed their unexpected experience in east London...

No comments: