Monday, March 15, 2010

The art of conversation?

On the way back yesterday, we got dragged into taking the small roads instead of the highway,so it took us ages to get back home. On the way, Jaysee was skilfully entertaining us with her conversation. I was glad she was there because I get quite awkward when alone with H. He's a nice guy but I don't really know what to say or what he is up to. It started up very innocently:
-'so what's your sign?'
I wish sometimes I knew loads about horoscopes. And so she said Libra and Aquarius really get along. And I had this very childish reaction and said:
-'but I hate H'
That was not even funny because I think everyone understood the opposite..LOL. in any case today was awkward again, even if he came and asked me something for work. I couldn't even kiss him good night last night because it was too awkward. SIGH. And now out of nowhere I get jealous he's going to drive to Belgium next weekend instead of coming to snowboard again.

I feel silly being so easy to manipulate, and also quite in awe with that Jaysee because she really can talk lead a conversation. I was just feeling sleepy and cozy in the backseat and let her make me feel so gooey and sentimental.

Funny thing is all I dreamed about that night was my hunky boss...go figure!

Really impressed with that demonstration of conversation. I need to learn some of that skill. I feel very inexperienced in that art...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meh, c qui H ???? T'as dit ca alors qu'il etait dans la voiture ??? MDR

Tiens, d'ailleurs, Libra, c Fred :D mdr