Thursday, February 02, 2012

salty tears...

In periods of high (or maybe low) level of hormones, when the times comes and everything seem so bothersome, and my sensitivity is maximum, I can't help but think about sad things. It's not love, it's not care, it's what you would call nostalgia. It's the remembrance of things or lives that have passed and that could not be lived again.

As my chest tighten and the knot is tied in my throat, I listen to these songs to let it go. Because the memory of you, and the things I still want to do with you can only be materialized in my tears.


"Memories live on" by 4Men



"...Memories live on
To tear to pieces all facets for the memories alive
Faded memories of living on memories of the trail
As the Hourglass shattered memories alive
Forgot your gonna be alive tomorrow, so that
Tomorrow is gonna be alive for the memories forgotten "

"Distance" by Ft Island



Now, over the crossing
Someone who was always besides me stands
First snow of the season falls on her back who is walking not knowing anything.
My heart hurts as I run.

Because it was as if I left you behind.
Do I still exist in you?
As a selfish person.

Because I wanna see you.
Just wanna see you.


I was holding your image in myself.
Changes into memory
Not to fade it away

"I love sad songs too."


Why wasn't I able to realize?
Over the crowd, I see your back
I was reaching out my hand unconsciously


Even if it's too late
Gotta tell you "I'm sorry"
Otherwise I can't move on

So I ran after you.
Just ran after you
As if I cut through the crowd
I called your name
called many times
Did it reach?

But straight
Just straight
You keep walking forward
Never looking back

As if you leave everything behind
As if it's for me
I cannot still find the answer
What's right and what's wrong Please reflect me into your eyes once more time.

Let me ask you.
So I wanna see you.
Just wanna see you.
I was holding your image in myself

It wasn't a dream
It was a reality
But I let your hand go
Snow keeps falling.
My feeling gets stronger


Express train passes
By the time this crossing opens
you will probably not be there

You will probably not even be there

No comments: