Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Potty talk

Because I tend to drink quite a lot of water or tea at work, and my bladder only holds half a cup of liquid maximum, I usually go to the toilet every 30-60min. I experience all level of cleanliness on the 1st floor, from pristine to right outrageous. And this is a corporate environment. I always wonder how some women leave such disgusting traces: do they stand on the toilet to hit the wall? Do they sit facing the flush? I really cannot understand why there are shoe marks on the toilet.
 

Then there is the meet and greet. I prefer to ignore everyone when going to do my business. Why do you say hello and smile? Do you expect me to have a friendly conversation? Even if I walk along to the place with a friend, as soon as we push that door with the ladies sign, you are not anybody, so let me focus on finding a lean place to put my bottom!

The first order of business after passing that door is choosing a booth. For my part, the booth to use is never chosen randomly. The criteria are smell and cleanliness. There are 3 booths to choose from. The sink area as well as the booths have their own timer-sensored lights. If I am lucky, there is a booth that has no light on that is available. That means noone has been in there for  while. In term of odor, it would be the safest. If it is clean enough, then it will be used. If one booth is being used, the farthest booth is the firs choice, unless it is disgusting. If the middle booth is busy, again select by odor and cleanliness...I am pretty sure those criteria are pretty the same for everyone.

Seriously though, there are people that lock themselves up in the toilet to speak on the phone, when there are plenty of fresh air outside, while admiring the Mont Blanc..

1 comment:

SolofoRahary said...

Excellent! Ca me rappelle les articles du Charlie Hebdo de ma jeunesse parisienne