Saturday, February 25, 2012

no sweating today...

I had a 9:00 morning appointment to the spa today for my first time at the Iyashi dome treatment. Beforehand, i probably drank 3L of water, between yesterday evening and this morning. So even after leaving the house my bladder was trying to empty itself mid-street in the cold crispy morning.

The was opened at ( as well so I lingered for about 2min outside before someone came to open shop. Then it turned out someone messed up the appointment schedule and overbooked the dome. So instead I was offered a treatment.

But first, i had to undress and put on this totally tiny paper thong. The most traumatizing could be when she measured my waistline, since I told her this is my problem area these days, and I hate to do crunches. All that precious information was immortalized on a piece of paper that I dated not to read.

The treatment was called cavitation, and uses an ultrasound machine to break down fat. The sound is quite high pitch as it resonates a lot, but after a while I got used to it. The area treated warms up a bit, and the therapist massaged me as well to help drain the fat. I need to exercise and drink 2L/day for 10 days to eliminate.

Next Saturday, I will try the iyashi dome for 6 more treatment. I feel like I have fallen into the plastic surgery world....

No comments: