Monday, April 24, 2006

I hate Mondays

So last night I couldn't sleep and stayed up late. And when the alrm went off at 6am, hell broke loose: I had to take a shower, grab some breakfast and lunch for work, in 15min...which was feasible, but then I couldn't find my binocles, and that was less cool..so I gave up, missed the bus, and came in late...

Work was busy hell, and I just wanted to sleep. On top of that, the landlord pissed me off so bad on sunday that I am this close(.) to kill him...but I won't because they have laws against that in this country....pfffff...civilized...the landlord is definetely not civilized, just a heap of ignorant alcoholic stupid crap. In short, am looking forward to move out and move in a new place where people are considerate of others.....hopefully the place exists.

On top of that am broke, because I've been buying plane tickets for all over the world for the past 2 weeks. And to top it all, I miss my buddy hokies...So ate whatever what was in front of me: donuts, orange and chocolate biscuits, hot chocolate or mocha, the lunch I managed to grab, more biscuit...(I need professional help)

Damn...some mondays....Definetely a black cloud hovering over me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also hate mondays ... except the next one because it's public holliday here ;-)

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

I'll be in Paris next monday..but not for too long before I'll have to work night shift back in London!! arghh