Thursday, April 27, 2006

Spring cleaning

It's that time of the year you might say. For me, it's that time when I am so angry and annoyed that all I can think of is clean. I suppose the state of my room lends to it....



The other reason really is that I have to move out of the room by the end of May so I am trying to pack up my winter clothes to bring to Paris next week. It already filled a huge suitcase and the cupboard is till stuffed! I will try to send out some books later on probably because that will be quite heavy to move.

It's a good time to sort out my paperworks as well...argh***. What annoys me is not to visit new flats, it's to meet new potential flatmates. To be forced to talk to someone you don't know for the sake of a not too expensive roof. A cheap room is so rare!A cheap room with decent flatmates? Even rarer!

At least the weather is cooperating. There are already some asian gangsta cruising with their convertibles and loud hip hop music...very flashy...by the way, asian boys here are more likely to be from the Indian subcontinent.

So am out with the old, and in with the new.

2 comments:

Ateee said...

hmm... why is your laptop on top of a thingy? whatever that thingy is?

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

The thnigy is a dust bin..hehehe and the laptop is up the re to grab a better wifi signal...I swear, the trouble I go through to get connected!!!