Thursday, July 20, 2006

The heat is on!

Ahhh lovely summer. Waking up drenched in sweat, a cool breeze from the window, blue sky, yellow sun..and no single smell of the ocean or sea...yup, stranded on a isalnd and miles away from the coast...And the water from the bathtub is not even cold anymore!

Welcome to Eileen, who will soon celebrate her first month in this world...congrats to the happy parents and enjoy bthe freshness of Chamonix. Another wedding in perspective for me to attend I guess...(sigh)

Another ridiculous news: I signed up to run a 10km race in october. Now I know what you are thinking, I just did it to have a T-shirt. But the fact is I already have a green t-shirt, so really I am doing this to motivate my fat ass to drag itself to the gym and sweat the fat out. Am sick of the jelly and woobly thing that surrounds my beautiful body. So may disgust drive my will till I get fit as a GI Jane.

If I was very vain, I would hope that Orlando Bloom will race too, and we'll be in the same group...let me hold that thought for now, it makes my heart race and it's good before going to jog...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I also miss the sea !!!! Do you think we can swim in Boston ?

Ateee said...

ouh... Good LUCKKK getting ready for the race!!!!!

..and to the comments of swimming in boston.. you're welcome to swim on the Charles River =)

P A N D A ----P----@ said...

Yeah, there should be a way to swim in that river. Or just get a canoe and fall over...I would think your hotel will have a nice swimming pool/sauna though...

Anonymous said...

Well, I did not check the hotel yet. I think the name is Seaport Hotel, but you're right, they probably have a swimming pool ! I should put the swimming suit right now in the suitcase (I forgot it to fly last weekend to France ! pfff) -- so I had to cope with a tiny little thing covering nothing ! As a result, I got sunburned in a weird way and at strange places ! Ahahahah !