Monday, July 03, 2006

Tennis, beach and Champagne

So I did wake up at 8:00 again on Sunday but only managed to go to the farmer's market. I was too lazy to go out again and run to the Columbia flower market to get some flowerpots. Also managed to get to Wapping at 11:30 just in time to warm up for 15minutes and play with that exercise ball again until noon. It was 30degrees outside but I was goign to play with somebody else's raquet so I figured I should get ready for the worse...and it was horrible. The raquet was really heavy on the head and the grip was tiny (that husband of Helen must have tiny hands..LOL).

We played for about 1h45min total, including chat time...Had to drag myself home for a shower then it was time to wander to the market with Huene and Laureline, friends of my ex-flatmates, visiting London... And here is a view of the Truman Brewery Beach.

Later that evening, after having some korean tea (well, we had juice, no tea in that scortching weather), Nadia made risotto and we brought saucisse seche and champagne to the parc just behing Shoreditch station...

Yup, had to pop the champagne and take some pictures.


And after that bubbly I tried to get some sleep...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright for some! Some of us had to work you know...

BTW how do I get Tennis lessons with the teacher with the lacy bra?...