Tuesday, July 18, 2006

IMAX and 3D effects

I was walking to go see Superman, and got mugged. Superman never flew in to save me from separating me from my bag and purse.

Superman is definetely created by men who probably don't know much about women right? because:
-the writers think women wouldn't notice that Clark Kent IS Superman. I mean come on! We notice when we cut an inch of hair, how stylish a shoe is, a change of complexion, etc..and you really think we won't notice that it's the same person wearing those geeky glasses and those blue leotard with red cape???? At least Spiderman had a mask on...
-Superman always rips off his civilian clothes somewhere in the elevator or somewhere he's never seen going back to...and how many of those clothes are ripped and tossed in mid air? And then they say we women spend too much on clothes? grrrr

hmm, I'll think about it more today and will add to the list later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quoi, tu t'es fait attaquée ???