Monday, July 24, 2006

'I'm practically perfect in every way'

This is what happens when you're delirious and feel cold even if you're sweating. Some silly song trots in your head and all you want to eat is chocolate. Ah wait a minute, this is happening to me everyday! And this monday it's even worse because my head feels like it's going to explode.

Last night, crazy Nadia brought the 4 Inu Yasha movies. So after the ratatouille fajitas, and some chai tea for my throat, we watched the first movie until midnight (entouree de mes culottes blanches toutes propres et fraichement lavees). I still don't know how to say 'shit' in Japanese though. The subtitles are not consistent.

Because I can't do anything because my body is so weak even taking a shower and eating is tough (well, if you do it at the same time), all I can do is lie down and try to sleep, before the neighbourhood kids get back from school and scream outside. And then my mind wanders: must be nice being dead and feel no pain; must be cool to forget everything and feel light; how does it feel to be skinny? would I change my future if I had the gift of foresight?

Ahh sweet delirium.

No comments: